• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bourbon Trail Advice

Did you stay at the Seelbach? Legend has it F Scott Fitzgerald holed himself up in there and got plastered for months on end, writing The Great Gatsby.

Old Forester puts on a pretty good show there. Angels Envy would've been an easy and good one to hit there in downtown too....next time. Glad you had a good time.

Old Forester puts on a pretty good show there. Angels Envy would've been an easy and good one to hit there in downtown too....next time. Glad you had a good time.

I didn't realize a distillery tour was different from going to a wine tasting in VA -- I thought I could just walk up to a joint and have the experience. I quickly found out you had to reserve/purchase distillery tours at least a few hours in advance. Angle's Envy was already booked for the day by early morning when we were there, so I'll have to try again next time with a little more advance planning.

In the old days (pre-2009), you could. But now it is like Bourbon Disneyland at some. Those tours get hit hard being in the city, if you drive to the trail, the others you can just show up.

One thing to do is hit up the bars, specifically 21C hotel, and grab an Old Fashioned and walk around and look at the art installations.