• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boveda 84% Packet

ManInBlack

I just received a Boveda 84% packet with my new humidor but have decided to season the humi the old fashioned way. If anyone has a use for this packet, I will happily pop it in the mail to you. Just send me your address.

FYI do not use that with cigars as 84% is much too high and could cause mold. I've never seen a boveda pack at that %, but it could be for seasoning a humi only as you stated.

FYI do not use that with cigars as 84% is much too high and could cause mold. I've never seen a boveda pack at that %, but it could be for seasoning a humi only as you stated.

The Boveda 84% pack is their seasoning pack. I used one on the last humi I bought and it worked pretty well.

The Boveda 84% pack is their seasoning pack. I used one on the last humi I bought and it worked pretty well.

Thank you for posting the clarification. I should have been more explicit in my first post. As you say, this packet is for seasoning a humidor. It is not meant for storing cigars.

Anyway, as I have no plans to use it, I just thought I'd see if anyone here wanted it.

I could use them if they haven't gone yet. PM me if you still have them and I'll get you my addy. Thanks. :thumbs: