• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bovedas or Electronic Humdifier for 150Qt Coolidor?

stewa070

Well after getting screwed by a no-show to a Craigslist ad today I'm back to square one on my Coolidor build.

Found a guy who had a 100 count 5 Vegas humidor with about 12 of the classics left in it, a Xikar cutter and lighter, two cans of fluid, a herfador and a Hydra humidifier for $150. I got him down to $100 and he didn't show today. I was pissed.

Anyway is it worth it to buy a humidifier or just a ton of Bovedas? I wanted to use one of those air freshener fans that are battery powered on a timer, but I can't find any anywhere.

For you guys who are running a coolidor this size, what do you recommend?

Attachments

• IMG_1587.JPG
    IMG_1587.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 5
I use beads in my coolerador. Spritz them maybe once a month. But of course it's full. :rolleyes::)

ETA: :rolleyes::)

I use beads in my coolerador. Spritz them maybe once a month. But of course it's full. :rolleyes::)

ETA: :rolleyes::)

When I ran coolers, and before they were full, I'd take up the empty space with bubble wrap. No need to humidify space you're not using. Worked great......:cool:

When I ran coolers, and before they were full, I'd take up the empty space with bubble wrap. No need to humidify space you're not using. Worked great......:cool:

I understand empty cigar boxes work well too. Plus they act like a buffer. Well, once they stabilize.

Anybody try the kitty litter method? Do they like it better than heartfelt?