• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Box Codes

deadhead

Reaction score
Please help in verifing if these are legit

Romeo Belveders LSM OCT 07

Punch Churchills PAS JUL 01

Partagas Churchill Deluxe LES JUN 01

H.Upmann Monarchs SLA JUN 01

Thanks!

Please help in verifing if these are legit

Romeo Belveders LSM OCT 07

Punch Churchills PAS JUL 01

Partagas Churchill Deluxe LES JUN 01

H.Upmann Monarchs SLA JUN 01

Thanks!

Welcome to CP!

Have you already bought these? If you have and you're questioning these, then you're screwed.

If you're questioning the validity of the cigars, then you obviously have a source that you don't trust. You're already behind the 8 ball.

yeah I hear yah, very frustrating.

Seinfed quote: "You wouldn't be trying to sell old Earl Haffler Dominicans in a
Cuban wrapper now, would you?"

So... ummm... are you going to stick around here once you get your answer? If not, you should have probably just used the search function. Actually, either way you should have probably used the search function.

Goodo.

As depasta said, those do appear to be box codes. Are they legitimate? You should probably ask Habanos SA, as they are one of the few that might have a clue. Box codes aren't what they used to be. That leaves source verification, which, asking for is prohibited.

Use the search function here or elsewhere, you should be able to find enough collective knowledge to get where you want to go.

The H.Upmann box first one I smoked was almost impossible to smoke becase the draw was so tight.
So I went for another and it smoked like a champ and the taste was good.
We will see what the next one brings...

The H.Upmann box first one I smoked was almost impossible to smoke becase the draw was so tight.
So I went for another and it smoked like a champ and the taste was good.
We will see what the next one brings...

I had the same thing happening to me with my box of 46's. I had like 3 in a row where they were plugged. It was absolutely bizarre, but I just dry-boxed them for about a week, and now they're smoking beautifully. Just my two cents regarding the plugged stick. :whistling: