• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brand new Humidor, 1 month old...

jca998

Just came back from Cuba and just got into the cigar hobby. The country is absolutely beautiful.

DSC00542-1.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

DSC00829.jpg

DSC00829.jpg

DSC00832.jpg

DSC00839.jpg

DSC00842.jpg

DSC00820.jpg

DSC00822.jpg

DSC00854.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I will trade you Humidors (Cigars must be included in yours) :D Just kidding, love all the sticks and really am in awe of the Cohiba Gran Reservas

Very nice setup you've got there, and those Cohiba's are a thing of beauty. One day I'll have a box or two to be able to stare at sitting in my Vinotemp, until then I'll just stare at yours! :whistling:

I knew the name sounds familiar. Jean I am Eddie@cavallinomodels on FChat

Edit: Welcome Aboard

My humidor is from Cuban Crafters, the one on the top is the bravo negro and the other one is a cabinet humidor.

Sure do, Cohiba and Montecristo are my favorites, along with Romeo y Julieta, Partagas and Bolivar.

Having a custom humidor built for me, just like the on auctioned off at this years festival, the Cohiba humidor by the actual artisan.

You mean this one?

Edited to take out photo

Photo courtesy of FlyingCigars.de

Beautiful! I am in awe jealous as all hell !!

How was Cuba? Would you recommend visiting? I'm not a big fan of traditional tourist destinations and Cuba is on my list of places to visit sometime in the near future.

No, that's the Hoyo de Monterrey Humidor built by Humidif and Diego Barrero Canela.

I have the auction catalog and some brochures from the festival with pictures of the humidor, it has two gold and black towers with a tobacco leaf behind it.

No, that's the Hoyo de Monterrey Humidor built Humidif and Diego Barrero Canela.

I have the auction catalog and some brochures from the festival with pictures of the humidor, it has two gold and black towers with a tobacco leaf behind it.

Don't know if you could scan it. But I would love to see the catalog and what was offered. I have a friend that is going to try to go next year :whistling:

Beautiful! I am in awe jealous as all hell !!

How was Cuba? Would you recommend visiting? I'm not a big fan of traditional tourist destinations and Cuba is on my list of places to visit sometime in the near future.

I would recommend visiting and try to go with someone thats familiar with the area and the country so that you can be guided in the right direction. Nice people, good weather, and all around good experience, going back soon.

No, that's the Hoyo de Monterrey Humidor built Humidif and Diego Barrero Canela.

Don't know if you could scan it. But I would love to see the catalog and what was offered. I have a friend that is going to try to go next year :whistling:

Will do, having a little trouble with my electronic toys, computer is crapping out and scanner is wirelessly linked to it, will try, if not, I'll take pictures and post it that way.

I'm also going next year but not looking to spend that much cash, I was told somewhere in the $2000 range plus $500 for the gala. The depressing thing about the Festival was that I was there during the whole Festival but didn't know where it was and nobody at the Hotel Nacional knew where it was either. Eventually made it to the Festival on the last day and got to see almost everything. The absolute worst thing was that I didn't get in touch with one of my contacts until the 25th of February, and he told me that he was expecting me and he had free tickets for me for the Festival, also, it was birthday on the Sunday before the Festival, the tickets would've been a great birthday present. Now I know, as soon as I arrive in Habana, I call all my contacts or send them e-mails as to when I will be there.