• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brewer fans!

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
The winner of this series has the chance to go all the way. Pepin fiver that the Cubs take the series, it's a three game series. :D

I think the bew can take em, I'm in.

Glad to see Brewer fans - we appreciate your support and enthusiasm! :thumbs:

im here watching sports center with a big question mark over my head like in a cartoon bubble. not only are the cubs and mil. not playing each other tonight but they dont play again this season. what the heck are we exactly betting on? am i on crack??

im here watching sports center with a big question mark over my head like in a cartoon bubble. not only are the cubs and mil. not playing each other tonight but they dont play again this season. what the heck are we exactly betting on? am i on crack??
Damn, i blame myself, a good friend gave me some bad info and i took him at his word. I should have checked it out myself. Send me your addy Marc, pick another series with the Cubs and you're on. :blush:

I've been listening to a few Brewers games on XM, but only the home games as I thiink Eucher is still funny. One of the best lines was a couple of weeks back where he said the Brewers had lost more game since the All-Star break tha any other team, but were still in first place. At that time it was only by .5 games. So what does that say about the Central Division? Being from St. Louis I cannot buy into the Cubs thing, but since it is a friendly rivalry at this point, good luck to them. (ouch that hurt) But because of the Eucher connection to St. Louis I am still rooting for the Brew Crew when it comes down to it.

GO BREWERS!

Damn, i blame myself, a good friend gave me some bad info and i took him at his word. I should have checked it out myself. Send me your addy Marc, pick another series with the Cubs and you're on. :blush:

The chase for 1rst in the weakest division in baseball is what I thought you were betting on. They do not go head to head, but who will win the division?

The chase for 1rst in the weakest division in baseball is what I thought you were betting on. They do not go head to head, but who will win the division?
That's a great idea, thanks Satchmo.

the most disappointing part is the brewers try to hard to loose, I think they have 15 games this year that they were up by 2 runs going into the 7th and managed to loose those games.

no worries. lets just make it a fiver for the division winner.

Your on. Go cubs! :thumbs:

no worries. lets just make it a fiver for the division winner.
Thanks Marc! The sticks arrived today and they are a nice selection. :thumbs: :D