• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bricks 1000th post contest!

Brickhouse

J.C. Newman owes me royalties.
Well hell, looks like it’s almost here already, 1000 posts. Damn I’m a post whore. Anyway, I figure since no one has benefited from my useless drivel so far, they may as well cash in on the 1000th post 

I figure I’ll get there by this weekend so here’s what we’re gonna do. Every Saturday night, the 589th Baghdad BOTLs, and a few others, play poker (for fun of course, no real money exchanges hands). We’ve been keeping stats for the past 12 weeks and will continue to do so until we leave, to determine who the overall winner for the deployment is.

All you have to do is guess how much money I will walk away from the table with on Saturday, 22 JULY 06. Whoever can guess the amount I walk away with the closest wins. This is a one night total only, it does not include the previous 12 weeks.

Rules and Regulations:

1. You must have been a member at least 30 days by 22 JUL 06 and have a minimum of 100 posts in order to participate.

2. You only get 1 guess, no editing your post afterwards. So make sure you don’t repeat someone else’s guess.

3. You can go over or under, whatever; it’s just whoever is closest.

4. None of the Baghdad BOTLs can participate. Mostly because they know what I average per week and can directly influence the total, but also because most of them are just plain ol’ cheatin bastids.

Hints to help you out:

1. We always start the night with a $14.00 buy in (everyone starts with $14.00 worth of chips)

2. We usually have about 4-6 players per table.

3. The most I’ve ever won in a night was $52.30.

4. Last week I walked away with $0.00.

So there you have it….have fun guessing all. Results will be posted shortly after the game ends on 22 JUL 06 at 2300hrs Baghdad time  Feel free to ask any questions you have.

Oh, yeah, almost forgot….the winner gets what’s below, and before you ask…no, none of these were gifted to me in any way from any of you generous bastids, these are all just some of my favorites that I try and keep around, plus a couple IRAQI FREEDOM ‘gars for the hell of it.

GOOD LUCK!
1000thcu4.jpg

I think you'll have a pretty good week,....$26.75

$24.60 - If I am lucky enough to win, please pass the sticks out to the guys that are giving service to their country. Thanks

I'll predict that you almost double your money, so I'm guessing $27.50.

Good lock Wyatt and have fun, enjoy...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good night for you on Saturday: $56!

Now get to cheatin'! :laugh:

Thanks for the contest. I will build a time machine and go into the future to figure this out.
Nah...my guess is $28

$26.50 Thanks for the contest. Nice selection of smokes for a prize as well!