• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brigham pipes

kwont

I haven't been able to find much anectodal data about these pipes. What little information there does seem to be about Brigham is that in the past you could make some inferences about the quality of the pipe (among Brigham pipes) based on the number of brass pins, or markings in the silver band. Even the Brigham website is a little light on details, as parts of it are talking about model changes "coming in 2003". Additionally, it seems that at some point manufacturing moved out of Canada (perhaps to Italy).

Not being a pipe smoker (yet), I'm not competent to make any assessments about build quality or any good or bad aspects that would affect how they smoke. They seem to be among the more moderately priced of the pipes that the local tobacconist stocks - particularly the algonquin and mountaineer lines.

A semi-related question, might anyone know what the shape of the Brigham Mountaineer 384 would be called? From another tobacconists site: Brigham Mountaineer 384

Thank you for any input you may have. And apologies if this has been covered elsewhere and escaped my search-fu.

--kwont