• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brikka Coffee

switters

Clinging to my guns!
I stumbled across this gadget while surfing the net. I love espresso, but I don't have a machine because I always figured it would be too much of a hassle to fool with before work. This Brikka pot makes an excellent "espresso like" brew and even produces crema. It's super easy to use and clean. I just thought I would pass this along since I've enjoyed it so much. Here is a link to a video someone made that shows it in action. Brikka

I have an "El Cheapo" that I bought at Tuesday Morning for less than $10 and it works just fine. I like my machine.

I have one, but it's not exactly espresso...but it does make a pretty concentrated cup of joe. The only time I've had crema like the video shows is when I don't get all the soap rinsed out.

My grandparents used that type of maker. It makes decent coffee. Always made crema. Grandpa always had a demitasse, spiked with whiskey, after dinner. I prefer my machine though.