• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bring back Emo'sGrrl...

The lady is absent today and I suspect some of you guys sent her packing...so, who wants her back?

• I do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I really can't see what she did wrong? I've seen threads with MUCH worse topics. Also if Emo doesn't have a problem, why should any of us? I say, just don't read it if it offends you!

My $0.02

She has left, she just wont post. Best way to splain it is ike this, She aint gonna change for nobody here, so instead of staying ad rufflin feathers, she'd rather lurk and read. Nuff said.

I too would enjoy having her back and I even told her so. I am sure that she will return after all, she is a woman so she will change her mind...lol

I had a spelling correcting I needed to make, thus the edit...just in case anyone was wondering...lol

Shibumi said:
I really can't see what she did wrong? I've seen threads with MUCH worse topics. Also if Emo doesn't have a problem, why should any of us? I say, just don't read it if it offends you!

My $0.02
[snapback]218228[/snapback]​
Hell...that's worth more than two cents, Shibumi...two bits at least... :D

Hey, some guys love these "Look at Me!" posts and some guys loathe them. Emo seems to be getting pretty "het up" over all of it so she/they may want to consider that aspect. If ya don't like 'em don't read 'em, if you do like 'em then by all means be an enabler.

NA

Hmmm...some no votes? Seems we have a few misogynists here...me, personally, I love women...greatest thing the big guy above ever did was to give us women for our companions...yeah, they can be pains at times, but how can ya not love'em?

Fireman Tim said:
I too would enjoy having her back and I even told her so. I am sure that she will return after all, she is a woman so she will change her mind...lol

I had a spelling correcting I needed to make, thus the edit...just in case anyone was wondering...lol
[snapback]218233[/snapback]​

TIM_
* HOLDING UP THREE FINGERS - INDEX- MIDDLE- AND RING *
READ BETWEEN THE LINES :p

[quote name='EMO'S_GRRL' date='Aug 29 2005, 02:09 PM'][quote name='Fireman Tim' date='Aug 29 2005, 01:58 PM']I too would enjoy having her back and I even told her so.  I am sure that she will return after all, she is a woman so she will change her mind...lol

[snapback]218233[/snapback]​
[/quote]

TIM_
* HOLDING UP THREE FINGERS - INDEX- MIDDLE- AND RING *
READ BETWEEN THE LINES :p
[snapback]218247[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Sheeeeee's bacccckkkkk.....

Neuromancer said:
Hmmm...some no votes? Seems we have a few misogynists here...me, personally, I love women...greatest thing the big guy above ever did was to give us women for our companions...yeah, they can be pains at times, but how can ya not love'em?
[snapback]218244[/snapback]​
Whoah.... You mean to tell me that if a person votes "no" in your poll they hate women? It's a good thing I didn't vote at all or I would be forced to be mean to you.

NA

I voted yes. Personally I wasn't bothered by any of her posts, but I do understand the complaints made about some of them. I don't think she should leave, but I don't think she should get any special treatment for being either female or Emo's girl.

It is said often that you must be thick-skinned to hang around here so if the recent complaints really get to her, or if she just doesn't want the drama, I can understand her leaving. I just don't think she should be run off.

i'm still not sure why anyone was offended. maybe i missed something.

SamClemmons said:
Neuromancer said:
[snapback]218244[/snapback]​
Whoah.... You mean to tell me that if a person votes "no" in your poll they hate women? It's a good thing I didn't vote at all or I would be forced to be mean to you.

NA
[snapback]218251[/snapback]​
Ummm...uh, oh...you're excluded, SC...didn't mean you...heh... :whistling:

I vote for her to come back, maybe she can just tone it down a little. :)

JimK said:
I vote for her to come back, maybe she can just tone it down a little. :)
[snapback]218289[/snapback]​

Tone it down? What the heck for. Personally, I've enjoyed her posts and wouldn't mind seeing more. The members whose posts I enjoy the most (such as SamClemmons, 3M, CC, Moki, Emo, Atuck, etc.) are members with strong personalities, not afraid to speak their minds, oftentimes polarizing, informative, and entertaining. We don't live in an utopian society and the viewpoints that are expressed in this forum should not be. I may disagree and even dislike some of the opinions expressed on this site, but that is what makes this forum so attractive. I'll debate another member's opinions but never ask him/her to stop posting. If I really can't stand their opinions/posts, I always have the option to ignore their posts. So Emo'sGrrl...Rock On! and as Neil would say,"It's better to burn up, than to fade away."

She left of her own volition and not because we voted her off the island. She'll return or she won't, she post whore or she won't, I'll care or most likely not.

AVB said:
She left of her own volition and not because we voted her off the island. She'll return or she won't, she post whore or she won't, I'll care or most likely not.
[snapback]218323[/snapback]​

That's exactly right. She's not the first person to say they were not going to post, and then come back; she won't be the last.

Strayvector said:
JimK said:
I vote for her to come back, maybe she can just tone it down a little.  :)
[snapback]218289[/snapback]​

Tone it down? What the heck for. Personally, I've enjoyed her posts and wouldn't mind seeing more. The members whose posts I enjoy the most (such as SamClemmons, 3M, CC, Moki, Emo, Atuck, etc.) are members with strong personalities, not afraid to speak their minds, oftentimes polarizing, informative, and entertaining. We don't live in an utopian society and the viewpoints that are expressed in this forum should not be. I may disagree and even dislike some of the opinions expressed on this site, but that is what makes this forum so attractive. I'll debate another member's opinions but never ask him/her to stop posting. If I really can't stand their opinions/posts, I always have the option to ignore their posts. So Emo'sGrrl...Rock On! and as Neil would say,"It's better to burn up, than to fade away."
[snapback]218307[/snapback]​

well said IMHO :thumbs:

Bill the Enabler