• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Britain's Got Talent

Amazing...both of them!

Brian

You guys saw this jury nice looking lady? I think she almost had an orgasm, or back shiver for sure! ...but I also had shivers. Amazing! :0

You guys saw this jury nice looking lady? I think she almost had an orgasm, or back shiver for sure! ...but I also had shivers. Amazing! :0

Amanda Holden...she's yummy and one of the reason I browse through my wife's English glossies. She's a favorite of the English mags, and very rightly so. I suggest googling her. You will not be dissappointed...oh yeah, they guy has an incredible voice and his rendition of "Time to Say Goodbye" was excellent.

What an amazing talent! Did you notice before he began to sing the judges 1st based his looks and job on whether he would have talent? You would think Simon would have learned something from Clay Aiken!
My mom had a metso-soprano voice and was picked in the top 50 (from a homemade record in 1951) out of 1000 contestants. Unfortunately, my grandma was extremely controlling and abusive so my mom never sent in the second record, she joined the Navy instead, to get away from her mom. It was a funny place for her to be as she was so sheltered that a Wave said, "Damn" in front of her and she didn't speak to her for 3 weeks because she thought she was "A bad girl"!