• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BSneed...#%$*&%(^@!

thechenman

No One of Consequence
I come home from a nice relaxing family vacation, and then this happens!  I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed after a week away and as I drive up my street on Thursday night I can't find my damn house.  Where the hell did it go?  As I make a second pass I notice a crater that looked like a large sinkhole where my home once rested.  While going through the remnants the next day to retrieve what was left of our tattered an torn lives I came across a somewhat shredded box.  Looking inside I found...you guessed it cigars.  I'd found the bomb!  Quickly looking for a return mailing label I come across the singed remnants of the name Brent Sneed!  BSneed again!  I recall the multiple threads I'd been reading before heading South of the Border.  Is it Brent, is it not?  Examining the sticks I find a custom infused Oliva G.  Hmmm...Maple Whiskey.  There's been some BOTLs here that have been experimenting with custom infusions.  Is it one of them, or is this just meant to point me in the wrong direction.  Whoever you are...I'm coming for you!  Oh...and thanks for the great smokes...

Excellent hit on an outstandingly generous BOTL! I was recently in a box split in which Dave handled the purchase and shipping of the smokes to the other 5 participants. He very graciously gifted each of us a couple outstanding extras that blew my mind!

Paul

I missed that Sneeds hit ! Great job on a good brother 'Brent'.