• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Budget Bourbon

huzza3045

I really enjoy good bourbon, but I also have a while until I make big boy bucks. What is the best bourbon you can think of for under 30 (but preferably under 25).

So far, I’ve had someone recommend Early Times Bottled in Bond and it was stellar. Any others come to mind?

Edit: I live in Kentucky, so whatever you think of is probably available at my local liquor store.

Old Forester. 86 or 100.
Wild Turkey 101 Rye. The Rye is really good. Not sure if they make it at regular strength.

Usually have a bottle of Maker's Mark on the shelf. Very good bourbon, reasonably priced.

I really enjoy good bourbon, but I also have a while until I make big boy bucks. What is the best bourbon you can think of for under 30 (but preferably under 25).

So far, I’ve had someone recommend Early Times Bottled in Bond and it was stellar. Any others come to mind?

Edit: I live in Kentucky, so whatever you think of is probably available at my local liquor store.
Where ya at in KY?

Floyd T

Evan Williams bottled in bond
Weller Special Reserve (my favorite under $50

I'm still looking for that secret budget bottle and I keep seeing these, which I've not had:

Early Time Bottled in Bond
1792 Small Batch
Benchmark 8
Mellow Corn
Old Bardstown Bottled in Bond
Russell's Reserve 10 year