• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

SoTL1977

One of my buddies in Vermont makes this pizza all the time, and we begged her for the recipe. Turns out it's a Rachael Ray recipe! Here's a link to it:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/wingless-buffalo-chicken-pizza-recipe/index.html

Oh, and the other great thing that Mrs. Ray does is pose sexily for FHM:

http://www.fhm.com/girls/covergirls/rachael-ray/gallery

When I lived in Spokane, the Rock City Grill downtown used to do an "East-West" woodfired pizza that was buffalo sauce/wing meat on one side, Thai peanut sauce/marinated shrimp on the other. Incredible!

~Boar

I have been to the holy land and partaken of Lombardi's, Grimaldi's, DiFara's, Totonno's and Patsy's. I have worshiped at the alter of Uno, Due, Lou Malnati's and Gino's and none have violated the sacred laws of dough by putting peanut sauce on their wares. You blasphemer's can only guess your fate!

Some folks have no respect for food. Thank God I was born Italian and raised in the North East.

Doc.

Pshaw! Pffft! :rolleyes:

Don't knock it till you've tried it. West Coast is a whole lot less stodgy about their food! :laugh:

Of course, down here on the Texas Gulf Coast, we worship at the shrine of smoked brisket and I can't get decent pizza to save my life.

~Boar

Wow Rachael Ray is way cooler than I though for posing for those pictures!

Good job, for some reason I really like the one where she is laughing with the colander in the sink. I wish my GF would do dishes :(

Pshaw! Pffft! :rolleyes:

Don't knock it till you've tried it. West Coast is a whole lot less stodgy about their food! :laugh:

Of course, down here on the Texas Gulf Coast, we worship at the shrine of smoked brisket and I can't get decent pizza to save my life.

~Boar
Heh. I'll bet you couldn't find a knish in Texas if your life depended on it.

Doc.