• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bugatti CEO Black Premium For $19 on amazon right now!

Just thought will let you guys knows about it , here http://amzn.to/1VXDaHQ .

Just wondering, are you splitting these proceeds with Rod?

Amazon Affiliate Disclosure

Cigarhunk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com, myhabit.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program.

It's a direct link to amazon, not to my site. :) I am sorry if its wrong but saw a great deal and thought will share it here. Mod can delete it if it is against rules.

It's a direct link to amazon, not to my site. :) I am sorry if its wrong but saw a great deal and thought will share it here. Mod can delete it if it is against rules.

It isn't a direct link to the product. In fact, it does have the participant ID on the link :)
linkCode=sl1&tag=cigarhun-20&linkId=b9a8cf1f317628cf01c6dac87bfbfdae

Uh huh. Seems I'm not the only person that noticed it was an affiliate link. And since you decided to outright lie about it, you can fuck directly off. Thread reported.

The link definitely works better than the Bugatti lighter I bought last year. If the link works twice that makes it twice as successful as the lighter.

Damn sons of bitches tracking up my deck. Take your skylarkin' ass out of here.

Doc