• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Building a smoking room

bigdan1173

Hey, can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm looking for info about the cost involved in building a smoking room. I will be buying a new home in the next couple of years and want to know if it would be cheaper to have it built by the contractor building the house or to wait and hire someone after the work is done. Also, what things are absolutely necessary for a smoking room? Just an air purifier? If that's the case is it better to just buy an air purifier and plug it in or have a "professional" model installed?

Thanks,

Dan :lookup:

Moved to a more appropriate forum.

BTW, Welcome to Cigar Pass, BigDan (or BD as I'm sure you'll soon be called). Make yourself comfy, pull up a chair, and light a good one.

Also, don't forget to CLOSE your tags when posting to the forum. It's the link just to the right of "Color" when you're posting.

Dave ;)

Look in the April edicion of Cigar Aficionado, good story on this topic! ;)

hi dan...welcome

"Also, what things are absolutely necessary for a smoking room?"
some of the things i would like...1large screen plazma and sattelite hookup
2my computer 3pool table 4bookshelfs(lots of em) 5a nice recliner type chair and of course 6a monster humidor.

derrek :)

Actually I did read the article in CA. It is very interesting, but I'm really curious about the "details". Anyway, I'm sure I could make a nice if not perfect room on my own... :D

welcome bd!! :D
what smoking room would be complete without naked chicks!!!
don't worry your wife/girlfriend will understand. ;)
although my wife made me send the girl home :(

dvickery said:
hi dan...welcome

"Also, what things are absolutely necessary for a smoking room?"
some of the things i would like...1large screen plazma and sattelite hookup
2my computer 3pool table 4bookshelfs(lots of em) 5a nice recliner type chair and of course 6a monster humidor.

derrek :)
Hey when you build your smoke room. Come over to my house and buld one for me :D , and ohh yeah if you have any of that other stuff laying around you can send it to me :p