• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bulleit Bourbon

DePasta

Stop it! That tickles!
Reaction score
Picked up a nottle today, am thinking of sampling with a Mag 46 tonight. Anyone tried. I know it is distilled right in my backyard Lawrenceburg, KY but can't seem to find many who have sampled it. WIll try to post a review, although my tastes are not too refined at this point. Normally drink, Maker's, Woodford and Knob Creek and am looking for something different.

Dan

Not my favorite but it is good for mixing. Stick to the Knob Creek as it is much better IMO.

ddepaola said:
Normally drink, Maker's, Woodford and Knob Creek and am looking for something different.
[snapback]226781[/snapback]​

Dan, seems you are drinking great ones already! :thumbs:

Never seen or tried this. I'll be looking tommorrow. Knob is great, I've taken a liking to Basil Hayden, but AVB wasn't impressed, correct? :(

AVB said:
Not my favorite but it is good for mixing. Stick to the Knob Creek as it is much better IMO.
[snapback]226820[/snapback]​

You are right, I decided to sample it last night. Started out straight over a ice. Wasn't what I had in mind. I mixed in a little ginger ale and it did make a relatively nice mix. Drank it and went back to the Knob Creek. Ended up smoking the Mag 46 I had lit up to the nub.

Maker's and Woodford are some good ones, It seems that they are a result of a lot of Marketing. I think I am looking for that "hidden treasure" that is somewhat obscure but offers a great experience. I am just at the beginning of my search. Living so close to Bourbon country there are a lot of possibilities :thumbs: .

Dan

Yeah, I wasn't that impressed in my review.

KayakinBoy said:
I've taken a liking to Basil Hayden, but AVB wasn't impressed, correct? :(
[snapback]226826[/snapback]​

Corner Creek Reserve Bourbon or Rittenhouse Rye. I haven't officially done a review of either so you'll just have to believe me that they are both outstanding.

ddepaola said:
I think I am looking for that "hidden treasure" that is somewhat obscure but offers a great experience.
Dan
[snapback]226865[/snapback]​