• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Burnt OUT!!!

TheBeast

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Cigar discussions, topics, debates...ect. This sh*t is driving me nuts. I can't do it anymore. I can't post about it. I can't even bear to read a thread. It's like a vicious circle...it never ends...it just keeps going and going and going. It's not just CP either, its every cigar BB that I frequent. All I have to do is read a Topic Title and I start to get a head ache. How long can the horse be beaten, how many times can the same thing be discussed over and over again? I think I'm losing my mind...no, I know I'm losing my mind. I need a vacation...better yet a nice resort like mental institution would do...maybe one on an island..yeah that's it...south of Miami even. I need a break!!!

TheBeast can be reached via email...see ya at LOLII.

Later. ;)

Beast, did you forget to take your medicine again?? :sign:

You need to relax and smoke a nice cigar. Yeah, that's the ticket! ;)

LMAO....see you in a few weeks bro...bring your smoking jacket..the one with the sleeves that wrap around the back...

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Alas, poor Beast, I knew him well.

Hmm, guess they don't make Minds like they use to :0

it'll be ok beastie boy.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

You big wussy..... :p :sign:

See you in Springfield in a few weeks...... :thumbs:

Psssssstt!! I saw Beast looking in the "Cigar Discussion" thread!!!!

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

ROTFLMAO

Dawn, is that a tattle tale or a paddle tail? :)

LOL@Matt, can we expect that the statement would be applicable to bout near ANY Tail?