• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Butchcole - Bad Trader Alert!

I think your sigtag is perfect for this instance.

Good catch bfreebern!!! That is kinda funny considering the circumstances. Sounds like in this matters silence was far from golden. Butch just needs to get a couple of good trades under his belt and likely all will be forgiven(albeit not forgotten...we all have to live with lapses of judgement in our lives)

Now Gonz, I love ya but dammit, this could have been avoided COMPLETELY if you had not sent the cigars before receiving payment.

Matt R. even put that in his "Bill of Rights" or whatever it was he had started and as I said to someone else in another thread, I NEVER send the cigars out that I've sold to someone without receiving the money first EXCEPT when I know them fairly well. In my case I know George, Neal, Lee, JOE.M., HudsonValley, stogieman, grateful1, moki, smokelaw1, rob300c, ralph, rastacat, blkcloud114, wk-mang and MANY others who I would not hesitate to send cigars to first prior to receiving payment because I've either met these guys in person or know them well enough to know that I won't have to wait for payment. Someone's trader comments on CW or BananaLand or eBay mean NOTHING to me. "Trader comments" are one of the biggest jokes to ever be dreamed up and they're completely worthless.

Once again, it's A BAD IDEA to sell cigars to someone and shipping them to that person BEFORE the payment arrives. ;)