• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buttery Nipple

Hallis

Here is a nice little shot that is REALLY tasty. take a shot glass and fill it half way with Bailey's Irish creme and the rest of the way with butterscotch schnopps. I dont think i have ever drank a little shot that was quite so smooth.. And its not going to put you under the table with high proof.

Hope you all enjoy

Interesting..........I'll have to try that with a smoke sometime!

Thanks
Leebo :D

I bartended all through college and a few years after...that is a "CHICK DRINK"...I've never seen anyone but a female drink one of those pussy shots. You should be ashamed of yourself...LMFAO. :p

TheBeast said:
I bartended all through college and a few years after...that is a "CHICK DRINK"...I've never seen anyone but a female drink one of those pussy shots. You should be ashamed of yourself...LMFAO. :p
Well i may be a pussy but only because they say you are what you eat :p . :cool:

Hallis

I thought it was called a Slippery Nipple. :p

TheBeast said:
Eat up them!!!! Make sure to smell it first.LMAO. :p
ALWAYS!!! :D :p wouldnt have it any other way. gotta give it the scratch & sniff. hopefully there is no smell :sign:

To my fellow CP brothers:

I would like to publicly appologize for the serious oversite in my judgement. I let it slip what the name of this was once when Hallis was within ear shot. That is why you guys are now having to deal with a Big "L" that drinks Buttery Nipples.

So tell us all Hallis....What cigar do you think goes best with that nipple, Hmmmm? :D

Oh man, he said the "p" word! Oh boy!

You guys are killing me over here! Stop it, dang it! People in my office are wondering what the hell I'm doing! I'm supposed to be working, not ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

PuroBrat said:
To my fellow CP brothers:

I would like to publicly appologize for the serious oversite in my judgement. I let it slip what the name of this was once when Hallis was within ear shot. That is why you guys are now having to deal with a Big "L" that drinks Buttery Nipples.

So tell us all Hallis....What cigar do you think goes best with that nipple, Hmmmm? :D
ok fine, you tell me to get on here i didnt think i was gonna take so much **** from you for it. but ok. i'll stop posting. As if my life isnt stressful enough :angry:

First buddy, I didn't TELL you to get on here, you asked the address so I told you. Secondly, you are far more than welcome to participate in any and all discussions on this board or any other. Thirdly, I am making it my personal quest to get you to actually toast a good cigar soon. Fourthly, if you post something that is double dumb, you must expect a little ribbing. Now that I have said it I will say one more thing......

Gotcha!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's ok,, i've just had a bad week in pretty much every aspect of my life. work,, relationship, home, sleep. And you giving me the big "L" treatment here as well as at work just sent me a little over the edge. i'll be ok. Just a little out of sorts right now. ???

Come burn a Lars with me Buddy, you'll feel better soon. Sorry I did the "L" thing. Nobody is a bigger "L" than me :D

PuroBrat said:
Come burn a Lars with me Buddy, you'll feel better soon. Sorry I did the "L" thing. Nobody is a bigger "L" than me :D
A Lars? :p not too sure about that,, look at what they did to you. hehe. I'll get with you on that though when i see you on tuesday probably.