• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buying singles online?

other1

Cigarpassaholic. Mmm.. cigarpassahol.
Famous is the best place I've found for buying singles online.. I'd still like a bigger selection though. I often like to just buy 1 cigar and try it and it seems online a lot of the better stuff is only available in boxes. Anyone know other good places to buy singles online?

Another site is Holt's.

I did make my first online purchase from them with no problems.

Then found out how much you over pay when purchasing singles.

JR's has some good deals on 5 packs.

You could also offer up a trade listing what it is you are looking for and what you have to trade. You just never know. :D

geldor1 said:
You could also offer up a trade listing what it is you are looking for and what you have to trade. You just never know. :D
x2

Probably the best way....and that pretty much is why we're all here - to try new smokes and get to know each other.

Cheers,
Dixie

Good idea. Last week I was fortunate enough to purchase a box of Short Stories.. Probably the best thing I have to trade (at least in any quantity). I'll probably post in the trade board a bit later seeing if anyone wants some for some of what I want.

Thanks for the pointers. I ended up getting a 'make your own sampler' from Neptune of a few sticks I've been looking for.

Try cigar international as well I know you can buy five packs from them and pretty sure you can get singles

coventrycat86 said:
Just cut out the middle cigars and go directly to Havanas :D
I would if I knew where to get them reasonably, but then again that would be wrong... :sneaky:

We have a member called Cohibin who's brother works in the factory, talk to him. :0 :0 :0

JK,JK.

LOL. I've seen that thread.. I think I'll hold off. :)

Wow, there really is a demand! :D

I am currently designing a web site that will be geared to selling primarily Singles.
My goal is to buy at wholesale, and sell singles at MSRP. I think it can work. The web site is looking good, by the time I find funds to purchase stock, I will be ready to go live. I wouldn't recommend anybody holding their breath waiting for it, but I am going to make it happen <prayers welcome> :thumbs: