• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buzzin'

Apathy78

I just wanted to say that I have a pretty damn good buzz going right now...

WOOO HOOO!!

Not yet.
I'm going to light up a Opus X no. 4 in a minute...mmmmmm :love:

Holly $hit man! Wish I could be there drinking too! Good old bottled water here man! :angry:

I polished off the rest of my Lagavulin, I only had about ¼ - ½ a bottle to start with, then moved on to some Lismore with a Sancho Panza Double Maduro Cervantes and ended up pretty damn hammered.
I was in a good mood yesterday for whatever reason and decided to have a few. Good times, good times.

tasman - I remember when I got back from deployments, I made up for the dry deployment months in no time :D Something to look forward to. It will come soon enough.
We actually tried to make some ‘Jailhouse wine’ out there with ingredients from the makeshift chow hall. I would advise against that though. :sign:

I have a question for you guys;
What is the deal with Double Maduro cigars? What makes them different then a regular Maduro? Is it just that they have 2 Maduro wrappers?
I have had a Gurkha DM and now a Sancho Panza DM and really couldn’t tell that much of a difference other then how it burned, which was near perfect.

I have a question for you guys;
What is the deal with Double Maduro cigars? What makes them different then a regular Maduro? Is it just that they have 2 Maduro wrappers?
I have had a Gurkha DM and now a Sancho Panza DM and really couldn’t tell that much of a difference other then how it burned, which was near perfect.

I think DM refers to the darker color the wrapper. Correct me if I'm wrong.