• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bye

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
Okay guys. This might be the last post for a couple of weeks as I am moving from Rochester, NY to Baltimore, MD tomorrow. It will take me awhile to get settled, and probally take some time also for the truck to make it down and load out. I might be able to log on every now and then if I go to a starbucks but the next week or two will be nuts starting a new job, getting internet hooked up, ...etc...etc....etc.

If you are trying to contact me and I dont respond as fast as I do you know why.

Good luck with the move and new job.

Hope everything moves along smoothly. :)

Good luck bro!!

Hope U like your new place/job, ect!

Phil

Best of luck to you on your relocation. Bummer it's gonna be such a long drive to see the BILLS from now on :( :p :D

Wave when you go down 83 at the PA/MD line. I'm right there. Good luck on your move, you'll like Bal'more.

Good luck on the new move and the new job. I'm sure all will be well. Also, the inner harbor will be one of your favorite places to go in the summer to just relax and enjoy the views and a nice ceegar. :D :thumbs: :p

You better buy a snow machine you'll need it to get used to the lack on snow!!

Good luck Andrew!!

stogieman said:
Good luck on the new move and the new job. I'm sure all will be well. Also, the inner harbor will be one of your favorite places to go in the summer to just relax and enjoy the views and a nice ceegar. :D :thumbs: :p
yep my apt. is a 5 minute walk from the inner harbour. I am right in the historic district of federal hill in a row house.

Ludwig said:
stogieman said:
yep my apt. is a 5 minute walk from the inner harbour. I am right in the historic district of federal hill in a row house.
Good location. :thumbs:

Just pack the cigars somewhere that you can find them!

Good luck!

I wonder if those old rowhouses have reinforced mailboxes....... :lookup:

hey! i've been to baltimore!

it was for an ... ahem... anime convention.
i'm still a child at heart. :D

one dude had a girl with him, and offered to show me her breasts.
i just walked away.

a lot of people tried to bum stuff off me, like cigarettes and a light.

just sharing my experience.

enjoy the "city". (it's not really a city)

Get use to having waitresses when they ask for your order to begin the conversation by saying "Hey hon, whatca need?". They all do it. :D