• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

C.A.O - eXtreme

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
This was my first smoke of the day, a CAO eXtreme Toro, it lasted about an hour and 15 minutes.

Nice firm construction/box press, little bit of wrapper problem when I snipped the tip, but it did not persist.

Somewhat of a muttled chocolate/coffee taste, maybe a little bit woody (I find it hard to describe some flavors) similar to a Padron 1964 if you ask me, but down a couple levels, muted flavors, the last half started to get pretty good and strong, towards the end it got spicy which was nice, and it never not hot. The ash held on for well over 1 inch, and burned pretty even.

I would say this is a medium smoke if you ask me. The CAO eXtreme Robusto was a nicer smoke, but maybe that was because I had it in the humidor longer.

Nice review... I've heard a couple people say these age well. Though the one I've had was decent, I'll be smoking mine later.

Good review Bruddah! :thumbs: If you like the CAO eXtreme you have got to try the Lancero... my favorite CAO eXtreme... hands down!

Aloha,

Wade