• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

C-bid Private Auction

I actually think CI offers some pretty decent deals from time to time. Cbid is another story (yes I am aware of their connection) but this is a pretty good deal. I say go for it.

My honest opinion is NO

They have to be the worse Gurka's there are. If you what to try one PM me. They are like smoking grass clippings!

My honest opinion is NO

They have to be the worse Gurka's there are. If you what to try one PM me. They are like smoking grass clippings!

I have to agree. I have had some kick-ass Gurhka's but the order of "Vintage" I recently purchased was awful. I ended up smoking two and tossing the rest.

Paul

I'm still yet to find an "outstanding" Gurkha cigar...I do like the K. Hansotia X3s thought...maker of Gurkha, for those who don't know.

My honest opinion is NO

As much as I enjoy smoking "grass" clippings, I'll pass :D . Thank you very much for the offer, though.