• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

C-bid Private Auction

I have been grounded.

No more playing in the Devil site sand box for a couple weeks.

What exactly makes this private? Doing a search for "Gurkha Class Regent Torpedo" brings you to the exact item.

Edit - the item number is actually different, but it's the exact same product.

What exactly makes this private? Doing a search for "Gurkha Class Regent Torpedo" brings you to the exact item.

Edit - the item number is actually different, but it's the exact same product.

Why this "exclusive" email does:

Hello CigarBid members!

This email is exclusively for HotDeals subscribers: "Private Auctions" are not available to the general public and are only accessible through the link below.

We have exactly 500 units of 10 Gurkha Class Regent cigars in the Torpedo size, and want to get them in your hands ASAP. Why? Because I know you're gonna love them and will want even more after that. So I'm bribing you with a $24.99 starting bid price (MSRP: $115). Savor the 90-rated goodness of Class Regent starting at just $2.50 apiece. Yeah, this amazing offer takes the term 'deal' to new heights.

This lot closes Tuesday. Available only for CBID's HotDeals email subscribers.

View it here: http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=399536

Enjoy!

I think about a dozen or so other people get this email besides me. :sign:

I got this email as well, I think I'll try to bid for one of these babies. Always willing to try out new stuff, especially Gurkhas. I mean come on, the guy has a kukri in his hand, what more do I (or you) need to buy this brand?

edited to replace "machete" with "kukri"

Actually the knife is called a "kukri"

I got this email as well, I think I'll try to bid for one of these babies. Always willing to try out new stuff, especially Gurkhas. I mean come on, the guy has a machete in his hand, what more do I (or you) need to buy this brand?