• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

C.GARS Ltd Specials

cgarsltd

Dear Friends,

Whilst MO is busy herfing his way through the USA! I can confirm that the Limited Edition Maduros are now
available for immediate despatch!

LIMITED EDITION MADUROS

The New Limited Edition Maduros are available for immediate despatch via 2 day courier service:

Cohiba Piramides Limited Edition Maduros - 6 1/8" x 52 ring gauge £449 (approx. $646)
Romeo y Julieta Robusto Limited Edition Maduros - 4 /8" x 50 ring gauge - £305 (approx. $439)
Montecristo Double Corona Limited Edition Maduros - 7 1/2" x 49 ring gauge - £359 (approx. $516)
Partagas Serie D No. 3 - 5 5/8" x 46 ring gauge - £305 (approx. $439)

All available via our intact service and guaranteed for safe arrival worldwide!!!! Only available to order over email!

Montecristo No. 2's
I've got one super box of mid 1980's Montecristo No. 2's available with excellent
colorado maduro wrappers and possibly the best torpedo shaped cigar you could ever
wish to try. Email if you'd like further details or order from my online store with delivery
anywhere in the world within 48 hours, intact and in original packaging. - £1500 (approx. $2160)

Davidoff Dom Perignon 1986
pack of 4 cigars - £750 (approx. $1087)

Cohiba Coronas Especiales
5 pack from mid 1980s - £125 (approx. $180)

Cuaba Salamones - only one remains
Wooden book humidor of 10 - Only 300 have been made and they are individually numbered and come complete with book
on Havanas in English. - £800 (approx. $1152)

1492 - 5 pack Sampler - only one remains
Very rare 1492 Humidor sampler pack containing 5 of these superb Corona Gorda sized Havana cigars from Humidor No. 35.
This humidor
was bought out in 1992 to commemorate the 500th Anniversary of Columbus’s Crossing and the discovery of Tobacco. Only 10
sampler p
acks available and when all the sampler packs have been reserved, 1 out of the 10 purchasers will be drawn at random to win the
original
empty beautiful 1492 Humidor including delivery anywhere in the world - £1000 (approx. $1440)

QUEENS GOLDEN JUBILEE
To commemorate the Queens Golden Jubilee we have available the following excellent cigars:

MONTECRISTO NO. 4
Queen's Golden Jubilee
specially selected cigars that have individually
banded with bands in red and gold designed for
the occasion.

H. UPMANN UNTUBED MONARCHS
Queen's Golden Jubilee
specially selected cigars that have individually
banded with bands in red and gold designed for
the occasion.

GOLDEN JUBILEE GIFT BOX
Queens Golden Jubilee
Havana Selection

Don't hesitate to phone, fax, email for advise, I'm always delighted to
advise and it's always a pleasure to hear from you.

Warmest wishes

Laura and the team
at C.GARS Ltd (often imitated, never bettered!)
http://www.cgarsltd.co.uk

Internet Keywords: cubancigar or havanacigars