• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

C.P History

fvfanmc

Since I am new to this BB, I was wondering if anyone has any idea how long the Cigar Pass BB has been in existance. I ask, because last year, I was searching the net for cigar groups and CP never showed up.

exactly...this BB is almost 1 year old and going strong.

Rod started this board (thanks Rod) in August, 2000. It has always been a great place to pass cigars, tell a joke, share your troubles and meet the greatest friends you will ever want to meet. Welcome.

I believe it was May of 2000 because I joined in June and there were a few members already.

Rod...can you give us a little help? you are the only one that knows this for sure.(How about this for a trivia question)

MMMMmmmm, I'm smoking a Bolivar Habana right now....... :) :) :)I just checked the archives, and the site went online in late June. However, it began to take off on July 4, 2000 (The first cigar pass) So I am calling July 4th - 4th of July - Independence Day- however you wish you say it, CigarPass.com's Birthday!I had just started designing the site in early June.We will be ONE year old this coming 4th of July. I'll definately be smoking cigars that day! :cool:Rod
PS - This is one good Bolivar! :biggrin:

Hey FV...always nice to see a fellow £unatic...this is a mellow place very similar to CigarWeekly (neutral and no trolling) also the passes happen a lot and are usually very well run. Great place to hang out

Texcigar: Nice to see that you are a
LaLuna fan. I talked to Mike in Miami
today. They just started shipping the
African Fuerte today. I have a box on the way. Email me . I have an offer
a fellow Lunitic can't refuse.Bob