• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cabinet humidor question

MnRon

Hey all my brothers. I was just wondering what ya all knew about thermoelectric cooling units. I have seen the units in high end cabinet humidors. The ones i have seen are through mount units. Meaning that the hot side is half way through the cabinet on the out side, and the cooling unit is inside. The high end humidors that i have seen though have these units completely mounted internally on the inside of the cabinet. I'm confused about this. I was just wondering because i was going to make one of these humidors my self and am looking into installing temerature controlls my self. I have seen many sites about these units for sale. Any body have any advice, or know of any reatailers in my state of minnesota. Any ways thanks for listening.

There has to be some exterior venting. The unit can be designed to have just one point of airflow but you can't have a totally enclosed system, that goes against the laws of physics :p

Back