• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cabo Uno Tequila Anejo Reserva

duglynukem

Nuclear Advocate
The simple stylistic packaging is second to none. From box to bottle the presentation is flawless. I could only imagine the quality of the tequila that would be as outstanding as the package. The box is handmade of leather and wood. The bottle is made of lead-free crystal and comes with a cork for shipping. Inside the leather pouch attached to the bottle is a crystal stopper for use after opening.

canon010811081.jpg

canon010811082.jpg

We opened the bottle Christmas night to celebrate a fine day. Immediately I noticed the scent of caramel. The color was light compared to what I expected from a tequila that has been aged for 38 months in specially selected charred white oak barrels. The taste did bring out flavors of caramel, vanilla and a sweetness mixed with a very mild smoky flavor.

canon010811083.jpg

canon010811084.jpg

I think the Cabo Uno Tequila Anejo Reserva is a wonderful tequila. The value for the price brings the overall rating down somewhat. (even though I got this bottle through a BOTL at a discounted price) Normally this tequila sells for around $200 to $280 for 750mL
The general consensus at our evening party was that this was a fine tequila. Would I buy it again – You bet

If I ever get another one you can have first dibs on it but until then it is on sale here.

If I ever get another one you can have first dibs on it but until then it is on sale here.

Thanks Ray much appreciated!

Glad you posted this. I had not seen this - haven't been looking at tequila too much lately. I had opportunity to sample this with my brother at Christmas. It was great tequila - interesting flavors and aromas. He picked his up with part of his Christmas bonus so I shared my Macallan with him that Ms. Claus brought me for Christmas. He gave me a Padron cigar (only the second one of those I've experienced) and a shot of his tequila. All in all a good Christmas exchange.

This thread got me looking and I made some inquiries and I still can come up with a few bottles at $175 delivered in the lower 48 if anyone is interested.