• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cafe Creme Mild by Henri Wintermans

Lumberg

Opus Lover
Smoked one of these on my way to work this morning.

Burns clean and fast. The taste educated me about how a cigar can taste creamy. Great quick smoke.

I don't know if it was me but man did it pack a punch!

Nice, I will have to try one. I am waiting for my Mayorga Coffee infused to arrive from CigarBid, I have never been a flavored fan, but I have a feeling this will be a decent quick smoke.

Ludwig said:
Nice, I will have to try one. I am waiting for my Mayorga Coffee infused to arrive from CigarBid, I have never been a flavored fan, but I have a feeling this will be a decent quick smoke.
I really wouldn't call the Mayorga's flavored ... but they are definitely good smokes!

(I'm not sure on the details, but I believe that the Mayorga tobacco is aged along with coffee beans, so it picks up a little of the taste, but isn't considered a real 'flavored' cigar.

Shuji said:
Ludwig said:
I really wouldn't call the Mayorga's flavored ... but they are definitely good smokes!

(I'm not sure on the details, but I believe that the Mayorga tobacco is aged along with coffee beans, so it picks up a little of the taste, but isn't considered a real 'flavored' cigar.
I thought these were different than the regular ones...

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=144420

The way Drew Estate makes their flavored cigars is they create a solution with the flavor in it. Then they hang the tobacco in a room and a special fog machine snds a mist into the room with the flavor/aroma solution.

It hangs there for about 14 days.

I was kinda disappointed when the guy from DE told me this. I thought it was natural like with the beans.

BTW as far as I could tell the cafe Cremes were not flavored, I think they're made to smoek with coffe or something.

If you are looking for flavored cigars, definitely try the C.A.O.'s. I am not a big fan of flavored cigars, not a fan at all in fact, but from hanging at my local smoke shop "Sabor Havana Cigars", I have heard many many compliments to those cigars.

Asere!!!

I just smoked another one of these and MAN are they strong!

Whew!

crob said:
If you are looking for flavored cigars, definitely try the C.A.O.'s. I am not a big fan of flavored cigars, not a fan at all in fact, but from hanging at my local smoke shop "Sabor Havana Cigars", I have heard many many compliments to those cigars.

Asere!!!
Gonna have to agree with you on the CAO. The CAO flavours line has some great smokes, I especially recommend a new one called Eileen's Dream.

Asere!!!

Oh man, the CAO Moontrance or Moonwalkers or whatever they are called are awesome. Deff a great quick smoke. I went through a fase where I would smoke a tin of those every couple of days. Deff highly recommended. Its accented with bourbon vanilla and exotic fruit. If your not too hot about flavored smokes I also highly recommend the CAO Petite Maduro. I love these 2 cigars cuz they are quick smokes and you can smoke em whenever you're in the mood. Deff highly recommended.

Gonna have to agree with you on the CAO. The CAO flavours line has some great smokes, I especially recommend a new one called Eileen's Dream.

Eileens Dream? Havnt tried that one. What is it flavored? I think CAO also has a Earth Nectars line, I had one of those the other day, it wasnt bad. Has anyone tried any of the CAO Criollos?

Eileen's dream is brand new, tastes like Bailey's Irish cream but better. Very subltle, not overpowering.

Yeah I tried a criollo, not a huge fan, search in this forum I wrote a review.

Peace

JC