• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Caffeine

Lumberg

Opus Lover
Do any of you guys avoid caffeine? I see a lot of folks like a cig with their morning coffee, etc. but I was wondering if any nicotine users/cigar smokers actually DON'T use caffeine.

JC

I'm not a regular user but I have been known to knock back a cup or two of joe whilst enjoying a fine cigar :D

I don't drink coffee. I do drink Diet Soda though. I know that has caffeine in it. I mostly drink water and enjoy my cigars.

I do not use caffeine like nicoteen though, I am admittly addicted to nic.

Phil

I like 3 cups of coffee first thing in the morning. I no longer drink coffee throughout the day as it was tearing up my stomach. I usually don't smoke in the morning, but f I do, I love a good mild cigar with a medium bodied cup of coffee.
Emo

:D I gave up caffeine six months ago and have regretted it once. Still have my coffee and iced tea all day long (decaffeinated of course). I haven't slept this good in years !! :D

I can't have any caffeine because it makes my acid reflux act up. When I quit drinking soda and coffee, and stopped eating fried foods, I noticed my acid reflux went away, and also I felt a lot better in general.

Usually when I smoke, I either drink water, or bourbon.

That's good to hear. For some reason I crave the jolt I get from caffeine but overall I think I am better off without it. On the sleeping front for sure!

I've cut way back, but if I need to do anything before 10AM it doesn't get without the aid of caffeine. I've gone completely without for 6-8 months, but I just don't function well in the morning, so it's a neccessity.

I love coffee!! Espresso, lattes , etc.

I love Diet coke too! Have a few of those every day. I drink water in between. Like a snort of aged rum on the weekends or after a hard day.

I don't care much about sleep, I'll get all the sleep I need when I'm dead! ;)

I'm with you Lee, I drink a pot every morning before 7 am and after that, I'm a diet coke man too. Need that jolt to get these ole' bones movin' especially at 5 in the morning...... :D :thumbs: :p

emodx said:
I like 3 cups of coffee first thing in the morning. I no longer drink coffee throughout the day as it was tearing up my stomach. I usually don't smoke in the morning, but f I do, I love a good mild cigar with a medium bodied cup of coffee.
Emo
And you were giving me grief when I cut back! ;) :D

These young whippersnappers have a lot of nerve talking that $hit to an old fart like you, Bill!!

Buwahahahahahahaha

When I used to work the overnight, I'd make coffee with caffeinated water. Now that will make your heart race! :0 I have not seen caffeinated water in years.

Captain B said:
When I used to work the overnight, I'd make coffee with caffeinated water. Now that will make your heart race! :0 I have not seen caffeinated water in years.
isn' t that called H2O joe or something?

IV drip, that's the best way to get caffiene into the system :D

Other than that you have to go to one of the local diners in Miami and ask for coffee. Black as motor oil, sweet as candy, and would dull a whole pack of razors if you tried to shave your tounge after a shot or two ;)

Not much better than a cup of "joe" from the locals in Miami :thumbs:

I love a good cup of coffee but I usually only have a 12 oz. mug in the morning and that's it... at least on the weekdays. I will have an iced coffee on occasion on the weekends when I'm at the mall with the family or a mug after dinner on Fri or Sat evenings with a great cigar! My favorite beverage with a cigar is hot, black coffee but since most of my cigar smoking is done after dinner I usually have iced water or chocolate milk (especially with a maddie).

Aloha,

Wade

i gave up caffiene last year.

however, i stll have it once in a while.
i tend to steer away from it tho.

people say i'm less crazy now.
i'm not spazing as much, and rambling.

tho my productivity is down now.

Have to have the Java in the AM. While in Maui last week, found this little hole in the wall called Bad A$$ Coffee Shop. Had a small humidor there and had about 2 dozen different cigars. They were all good!! Needless to say, I hit it every AM and even once or twice I ended my day there!

Check it out if ever in Kihei !!!!

Back