• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cain F Tour

in2xshp

Banned
Sam Leccia Cain F Tour is on it's way to Satin Jacks. The Cigar Innovators behind Nub and Cain are blending flavors and brands like never before with the Cain F NUB! The Cain F tour kicks off with over 50 nation wide events that will be the only places to try the New, unreleased Cain F Nub. Like every Sam Leccia event it's going to be huge. As always Food, Entertainment and a great time will be waiting for you.

Friday, May 21, 2010 at 8:00pm

Lafayette NJ.
973-300-3332

Now this event Kim and I ARE going to, see ya all there. :thumbs:

Sam

Have a great time Sam, wish I could make it. Thanks for the invite on FB, I have to be at work at 0500 on the 22nd for West Point's graduation. With the President as the guest speaker, this place will be a mad house. Have a great time and let Sam L. know I said "hi"...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'll let him know, it would have been great to see you again and don't work to hard on Saturday Charlie.

Bump as the event is only 3 more days away..... Be there or be square Jersey boys and girls. :thumbs:

I'll might be stopping by just to say Hi as this is camping season and we tend to take off for the camp ground ASP on Fridays.

DG

I'll might be stopping by just to say Hi as this is camping season and we tend to take off for the camp ground ASP on Fridays.

DG

You know on event weeks, when we all try to get together, you should start leaving for the camp ground on Sat mornings...... Just a thought ;) .

I'll try to make it Sam but sadly, a buddy of mine had to bury his 39 year old brother this week so me and some of the guys have been alternating visiting him after work. Tomorrow and Saturday I'll be with him but will swing in if it's not too late. :D

I'll try to make it Sam but sadly, a buddy of mine had to bury his 39 year old brother this week so me and some of the guys have been alternating visiting him after work. Tomorrow and Saturday I'll be with him but will swing in if it's not too late. :D

Wow, sorry to hear that Scott. It sounds like what you are doing is a whole lot more important than hanging out at Jack's.