• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cain Nub Maduro and Puros Indios Seimbra de Oro

DangerField

Here are a few notes for my last couple smokes. Neither are a "full" review, as I didn't specifically set aside the time and energy to take notes, pictures and so forth.

Cain Nub Maduro 460 (4x60 go figure):

Photo stolen from the interwebs

I smoked this at my favorite B&M Friday while hanging out with an old high school buddy recently back from combat in Afghanistan. The cigar was very densely packed and well made. The wrapper was quite dark with very little sheen. I found the smoke to be quite strong but not overpowering at all; nothing to be scared of. I remember the taste as pretty straight-forward tobacco with a ton of dry, dark-roasted cocoa flavor from start to finish. The maduro wrapper added a tiny bit of sweetness that complimented the dark flavors nicely. It lasted almost 1.5 hours. Very nice, direct and to the point.

Puros Indios Simebra de Oro Cremas (5x42):

Another stolen stock image

I just picked up a bundle of these and smoked one right out of the mail. It was a little moist but burned pretty well. I am a long time fan of Rolando Reyes' stuff. His blends tend to be have a nice "creamy" character of which this is a wonderful example. Being a one dollar bundle cigar I wasn't expecting much so I lit it up and started walking the dogs. After a few minutes I decided to go sit back on the porch so I could enjoy the experience more. This is a much more tame and mild little fella than the macho Cain. I would place the overall "strength" as mild-medium, but the smoke was very flavorful and had an exceptionally rich mouth-feel. It made me think buttery caramel, like smoking a Werther's in the best possible way. If I was an everyday smoker, this would be in my everyday rotation. The experience was comfortable and familiar. If it wasn't 15 degrees outside, I could have seen myself having this as a first in the morning smoke while sitting on a lounge chair on the dock at the lake.

thanks for the review. I'm looking for a cheapy i'll have to check out those puros indios

I have a special place in my heart for Puros Indios cigars,I will definitely try to get hold of some of those sticks.