• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Call-out to the SoCal crew

Strayvector

Like what you smoke, smoke what you like
Taking the family to Disneyland next week. Anyone up for a late smoke Wed, Thurs, Friday, or Saturday night? I won't be able to make it out until 8pm on Wed - Friday, but Saturday is pretty open. Would love to smoke with the crew again.

I'm pretty close to Disneyland over here in Long Beach. I'm down to have a small herf wherever. Wednesday night would probably be best; Friday or Saturday might work pending the timing.

PM if you want to work something out. :thumbs:

Im in! Time and place and I'll be there...as long as its not ridiculously far for me.

How about Saturday afternoon? You guys choose the place?

I'm in. Anybody else? I think the place would have to be somewhat dependent upon who can come if this is happening.

Finalized my reservations. I'll be staying in Anaheim Wed-Fri (10-12), then in Dana Point Friday night and Saturday night. Sorry guys, Saturday now looks to be the only day I can come out and play. Let me know if anyone is up for it.

Also, I just found out that Disneyland has a great deal for military members and their friends and family. Any members of the armed forces close to Anaheim who can pick some tickets up for me? I'll trade you the favor for a nice pack of premiums and ISOMs. Thanks in advance.

Im in. I dont think I have anything going on, and the lady works on Saturdays now. Lets make a place and time to do this. Matt, you know of some places around you that would work, dont you?

What time on Saturday? Late afternoon is the best I might be able to do - but not as far out as South OC (Dana Point area).