• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Call to arms

Bxcigrfan

There Once was a Man from Nantucket...
At the renaissance marriott hotel on the water. Where can we smoke and who is around tomorrow eve?

I'm sure Pembroke will be happy to join you.
wink.gif

Pito, Hit up Cigarmasters on Boylston. Good lounge, decent selection of sticks. They charge a $10 cutting fee if you want to smoke your own. They also serve beer and wine. I hung out there for the night a few weeks ago and really enjoyed the place.

come on guys treat me nice im a good person ill sell you a 3 dollar cigar for 12

Jay is that any where near the boston convention center near their world trade center?

come on guys treat me nice im a good person ill sell you a 3 dollar cigar for 12

Jay is that any where near the boston convention center near their world trade center?
Pete...I'll be at the Peter Frampton concert under some tent by the waterfront...I think it's by the Convention Center. Every time I've been there for a trade show previously it's been like 4 friggin degrees in January or February! Supposed to be good weather all weekend. I have no idea where I'm staying as the lady I'm going with made all the arrangements. I'll PM you my cell number just in case you're near there.

As for cigar clubs in Boston....Stanza dei Sigari...love the place!

who said boston doesnt have BOTL's
just finished hanging with a great guy, went to the cigar bar; sat a a nice cafe and shot the shit

thanks Gary!

oh wait none of us are from Boston...ah who cares we know how to rock it out.

The pleasure was all ours Pete...great time, great weather, great company.

We picked Pete up at his hotel and went for a ride to Stanza dei Sigari.

Nothing fancy...in a basement under a restaurant. I've been going here for years whenever I had business in Boston and would entertain clients, so I wanted to turn Pete onto the place...
Entrance.jpg

In the foyer they have this statue of the Old Butler...
MePeteOldMan.jpg

Just hangin out, shooting the sh*t. Enjoyed a few cocktails and the whole scene...
MePete.jpg

The Ladies...
MeTheGirls.jpg

Kinda funny though, I live in Jersey, you in NYC, and we meet in Boston 300 miles from where we live to enjoy a cigar together...GOTTA' LOVE IT!

Thanks Pete, can't wait to do it again bro!

Nothing fancy...in a basement under a restaurant.

I've only been once, but you don't really need a whole lot more than what it is. With the way cigars are being outlawed everywhere, hanging out at Stanza just feels right.

Nothing fancy...in a basement under a restaurant.

I've only been once, but you don't really need a whole lot more than what it is. With the way cigars are being outlawed everywhere, hanging out at Stanza just feels right.
Exactly...of all the Cigar Clubs in Boston, Sigari is my favorite. I have always felt comfortable there with the brick walls and the intimacy of the small space with all the other people there.

But you know how some guys want the super fancy, thick plush leather chairs, wood wrapped walls, and a bar full of premium spirits (although they have that!), and the high end, super hot chicks... :whistling:

I would say stick to the north end- Forget CigarMasters- 15 $ for a 5$ cigar, and a 10$ cutting fee to smo your own?!?WTF .

There is also churchills in the millenium hotel.

Hit me with a PM when you are in town.

It's always great when BOTLs can get together to enjoy a cigar, especially when it's far from home. Thanks for sharing guys.

awesome time next big herf the Quad State maybe some pre-quad herfs too