• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling all gamers!

Marine6186

...oh you want me to say something.
Reaction score
***Links have scantily clothed cartoon women that could be NSFW***

Hey Guys & Gals! I have a question for all those PC gamers out there. How many of you have heard of APB (All Points Bulletin)? For those of you who haven’t here is a link to their page.

This looks like it is going to be one hell of a game. I have never seen a game with as much custom ability as this one. It looks like you can do anything and everything to yourself, your clothes and your ride!

They just opened the BETA servers yesterday. You can download it (which I am doing right now) on their website and play. The download is pretty large. It is going to take me 12ish hours to download. However, you need to get a key code to play the BETA.

Most of the websites that offer it require you to pre-order the game to receive a key. At $50.00 a pop it is a big risk if you don’t like it. I, however found a website that will just give you a key with an e-mail verification. So far it seems to have worked. I registered with APB’s website with the key and it worked. Next step is to try in game. But, I have no reason to doubt it working.
So let me know if any of you are going to be playing. Maybe we can hook up in-game.

Check out all their videos here!

***Also be aware this game might require a monthly charge. Still TBD (demo is free)***

ive been curious about this game. let me know how you like it. or any first impressions you get from the demo.

See someone responded. The olfactory challenged exist.
wink.gif

Ok, so last time I played for a good 3 hours last night. Amazing game! This was the most advance character editing game I have ever played. If you have ever tried graphic design, it is a lot like that. You layer everything from tattoos to the clothes you are wearing.

The game play is smooth and flows very well. The best way I can describe this game is, a cross between World of Warcraft and Grand Theft Auto. You are in a world is a ton of people. As you walk around you see higher ranked players with weapons and car you aren't even close to unlocking or affording. You do missions and gain experience. You can steal just about any car on the road (some of those nice cars other players owned were untouchable.)

Well, if you were thinking about getting this game, it is definitely worth it. I will still suggest trying this demo.

And thanks for the post guys :thumbs: You make my heart smile :laugh:

Thanks for posting the heads up. I have been looking for a new game. WOW just doesn't flip my switches.

Seth

Thanks for posting the heads up. I have been looking for a new game. WOW just doesn't flip my switches.

Seth

I was never a fan of WOW. But, then again I never gave it a chance. When you see some of those guys who play... well you know. The only thing about that game that reminds me of WOW is the fact that you are running around this world and there are guys everywhere doing their own thing. Also, how certain items are locked until you reach a certain level or provide services for some of your contacts.