• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

calling newbies from oct 07-jan08

Double D

alphabetically challenged
ok this is an easy one. You don't have to explain why I should like you or beg hell you don't even have to say thank you. All you have to do is send me a pm with your name and address and I will send you some nice sticks. The first two pm's I get win Happy New Year.

Dale

ok boxes went out today to.

Sthamper
loutam
kingantz
gocoug

I added gocoug that way everyone in this thread is a winner thankyou all for playing. A special thankyou to tom and steve who picked up a couple stragglers

Double D,

Looks like I just missed out, thanks for the contest!

Jason

Is this the signup thread? :laugh:

Nice play Dale.

Edit:
i think i mised this one :angry:

Nope, right on time. PM me your addy, and I'll get you out something next week. If my weekend trip goes as planned I'll have some cleaning to do.

I PM'd....but got busy and forgot to hit send until it was a bit late. C'est la vie.

missed it to but ohh well maybe next time
thanks for the contest

Double D,

Received a great surprise in the mail today! Thank you for the contest and the warm welcome to CP. I can tell you that I spend most of my time exploring this great board every night and thanks to BOTL such as you it has been a great experience and one I hope to contribute to more in the future.

Thank you again!

V/r

GOCOUGS2002