• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling Out Smokyballs!

sduke

Some of you may have read of my travails in obtaining an old-style, 4-drawer CAO Criollo box for my growing collection (a new hobby).

Immediately, Smokyballs stepped into the breach, offering to send me such a box, refusing to accept even payment for postage (which turned out to be a considerable amount--my first clue that that something was amiss), packaging, etc., after a PM exchange.

Three days later, I received a perfectly-packaged, shrink-wrapped, pristine-condition box, which I instantly noticed was, shall we say, heavy for its' size.

Apparently, Brad neglected to inspect the inside contents of the box before he shipped it--now I know why it was "heavy".

For one of the few times in my life (ask anyone who knows me) I am simply at a loss for words. Never in my life have I received such a gift--a factory-sealed box of smokes from a complete stranger--for no reason at all, except out of simple human kindness and generosity. I am truly humbled. :blush:

Brad, all I can say is Thank You. Any other words would be inadequate.

Of course, this begs the question: How do I pay back a guy who already manages the largest cigar shop in Kansas City, MO, and presumably has access to anything he wants? If anyone has any ideas, by all means, PM me ASAP.

Brad, you're a gentleman, a scholar and one generous SOB. I'll always be in your debt.

Thanks so much,

Steve Duca

Nice play Smoky!

Steve - I'm sure some of us can help you figure out what he doesn't have access too! ;)

Brad is one of the most coolest guys out there...he sets the bar pretty high.

See Brad I told you that box was FULL!!!
Some people just dont listen ???

Enjoy the smokes :thumbs:

Jeez setting the bar high? Or setting it to the most unattainable level! Well done Brad!

I haven't had a chance to know smokyballs but as I have said once before he has everything covered! Well done! :cool:

I heard on the grape vine that he loves Scotch. :D

Awesome! If ya never met the Outlaw gang, they are a great bunch of guys! I heard that same rumor about Brad and Scotch and by god if its on the internet then ya know its true!

Brad plays very nasty with cigar wars so be warned! I noticed there are alot of injured CP members who have felt his wrath....There's a picture of Brad where OpusXKC is attempting to feel his wrath but that's another kinda thing.