• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling the KC crew!

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
Just found out I will be headed to KC next Wednesday (12/10) so I am of course planning to hit Outlaw while I am there. Just wanted to see if any of you local KC brothers would like to get together for some cigars and drinks. :thumbs:

Let me know when you plan on being there, and I will be there.

I expect it to be the afternoon/evening of the 10th, so lets plan for that. Making my travel plans now but I might stay over and be there on the 11th as well.

I will check with the wife and see if I can get a pass for that evening! :thumbs:

Man, this and NorCal's wine herf would be a dream to attend.

Very nice, a casual meeting at Outlaw, some BYOB. This would be my scene.

Have fun brothers.

I expect it to be the afternoon/evening of the 10th, so lets plan for that. Making my travel plans now but I might stay over and be there on the 11th as well.

I will head up there after work, so probably 5:30ish.
:sign: :sign: :sign: You boys enjoy your cigars and beverages. Wish I could be there.

Boise is next on my list. I expect to see/eat/smoke/drink the best Idaho has to offer! :whistling: :thumbs:

I will head up there after work, so probably 5:30ish.
:sign: :sign: :sign: You boys enjoy your cigars and beverages. Wish I could be there.

Boise is next on my list. I expect to see/eat/smoke/drink the best Idaho has to offer! :whistling: :thumbs:
You know you have a place to stay .. I have cleared a spot right next to me in my bed and it is just waiting for you. :laugh:

Have a blast Jonas, the KC guys are top notch (even Brent).

Hows the bbq in Boise Cory?

Alright guys, I will be rolling into the Outlaw tomorrow afternoon. How are the hall passes coming along? :whistling: :laugh:

It's a "no go" for me. :angry: My wife is having major surgery on the 19th, so we have to cram in a few Christmas celebrations before then. Plus we have to get ready for other stuff and our son's 1st birthday party. So I just have too many other things going on right now to sneak away for smoking. I hope to meet up with you at some point down the line, Jonas!

Damm, my wife is working, and I've got to take a kid to b-ball practice. Enjoy KC.

So close, better just pass, you would only miss your flight out.