• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Camacho Announces the '09 Liberty

Miami, FL., July 2, 2009 – We are proud to announce the NEW 2009 Camacho Liberty. This latest edition was blended by Christian Eiroa as an attempt to debunk the 2005 Liberty, which has been touted as the best Camacho Liberty to date. This particular issue is being offered with much anticipation as they were made in October 2007 using our one and only crop of Habano, a seed that has not been grown since and only yielded enough for a small amount of cigars. The blend is rich and complex and the body is medium to full. However, with this kind of flavor, the strength is secondary!

Only 40,000 Camacho Liberty 2009 cigars were made, all of which are packed in their own individual coffins. The NEW 2009 Camacho Liberty comes in boxes of 20 cigars and is now available at select retailers.

2009-camacho-liberty-blog.jpg

Smoked one fresh out of the box. I will leave the reviews to my friend Greg, but I will say it was the best Camacho I have had in a really really long time. :thumbs:

I picked one of these up today at a B&M in DC.