• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Camacho Diploma

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
I was given this cigar a week or so ago while herfing with a guy passing through town. We herfed on September 11th and I was smoking an Opus X "A" Twin Towers so wasn't able to smoke this one that night. I lit it up yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. I had smoked one of the Camacho corojos years ago as a pre-release and enjoyed it, but it just didint do anything to convince me to buy more. This one however was a pretty nice smoke and I think I'll be looking up a box of these in the future. Being as it's a Honduran cigar this says a lot for me. I generally have a strong disdain for Hondurans. Plus, I've heard they come in a neat box. :)

Got two of these that I need to smoke.

Yeah Matt neat box. Just hope you have thin fingers to get the cigars out! The opening needs to be a little bigger to prevent damaging the cigar.

I pick smaller "openings" as opposed to bigger, if you knwo what I mean...LMAO!!!

You guy's are bad! :D

Like this cigar very much... :)

Anyone trying one, remember to eat first, as they have a little kick to them...LMAO

yepp better watch ole matt, he was trying to flatter the beast on his looks

LOL :D

This is one of my favorites!!! Much different than the rest of the Carojo line. Very powerful, very flavorful.