• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Camacho Havana Toro

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
I think I picked this out of Shadow's Made in Honduras pass.
Talk about kicing my butt.......  :0

I allowed the Mrs to pick me out a smoke tonight and she brings me this beautiful looking cigar. Smooth and silky wrapper...... the large ring gauge almost didn't fit in my swiss army cutter. After toasting the foot I took a deep draw and received a mouth full of smoke right away. No need to pre puff this baby...... through out the first 1/3 of this smoke it had a great draw with plenty of smoke. The taste was uneventful at first..... a little nutty, a little harsh, but the volume of smoke kept me interested. As I approached the halfway mark..... Boom! The power of this cigar took over. I felt a little light headed and had to chase each draw with something to drink. After passing the halfway point the cigar had some trouble staying lit. It was more likely that I slowed down in smoking this baby as I was really reeling. I was expecting this smoke to smooth out and kept lighting it only to have the room commence to spin each time. This stick kept me coming back like a crackhead to his pipe. I could only manage 2 puffs at a time and would have to rest. I made it to just under 1/4 of this stick and finally gave up the fight. It had with out a doubt kicked my butt. Wowza!

I can't say that this smoke had any outstanding flavors to describe. A little nutty at time but the large volumes of smoke and power of this thing kept me in it. I would think some sleeping time would help smooth some of the edges but not sure if that would be a good thing here. The power was why I kept smoking it.

I wouldn't recommend this for new smokers nor on an empty stomach. It was one slap up against the head cigar!   :)

I guess I have to attach warning labels on some of the cigars I send out for now on. ;)

Kenny, it sounds like you got one that was a little on the young side. When these get some age on them (six months or so) the harshness disappears and the nutty flavor as you call it comes through. Also a little bit of the power dies off, just enough so you don't feel like death warmed-over after smoking it. :D