• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

camacho liberty , Anyone tried the 07's

AKmik

Hello all,

I was down at my local store the other day and ended up picking up one of the Camacho Liberty o7's. They were highly reccomended by the owner so I figured I would give them a try.

This one seems a tad dry so I will let it rest, but was wondering what you guys who have tried them thought?
A bit pricy, but had to try.

Thanks

Mike

I'd be interested to know also. I have a few resting in the humi now, but have yet to try them. Guess I'm worried about them only being "eye candy".

Meh, i was gifted one by a great BOTL, and as much as i wanted to say it's a great smoke, i can't, pretty average.

I want to try one before I head out. May have to make a humi run here soon.

I tried one...over priced. bitter. tasted VERY young. I think it has potential to be a $10 quality smoke with 6-12 months on it...therefore, I will recommend you NOT buy it.

I had an '06 that was aged a couple months and I thought it sucked. Bitter, young and lifeless. I would have payed no more than 4 bucks for it. I believe it cost me 13.

:(

Well gents, that is not the info I wanted to hear. I was looking for rave reviews of this most excellent of smokes. What a pisser. I guess after I burn this crappy smoke I will have a cool little slide top mini travel humidor for an Opus or something.

That's too bad. The good news is I bought it while I was picking up my stash of OpI so its all good.

Thanks for the info guys.

Mike

Well guys I smoked the Liberty the other night. It was ok, not bad but definately not worth the cash. I would much rather I bought an Opus,VSG, or a Padron with change left over. Definitely not a $15 smoke.

It was not bad, I would compare it to just about any Torano I have tried (minus the reserve selecta). It was an OK cigar. No offense to the Torano fans, they are just not my favorite.

Oh well, live and learn. I do have that cool little box now though :thumbs: , I think the box must have cost me $9

See ya

Mike

I have smoked many of the Liberty 2005's & 2006's & must say I was pretty disappointed by the 2007 version. Pretty average smoke sums it up. I find the Barber Pole design a little gimmicky as well. I heard they may be coming out with another special cigar this year to celebrate an Anniversary or Birthday?, perhaps that will be better.