• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Camacho Triple Maduro

MTovarez

Michael
Ladies and Gents: I am a not just a CP noob, I am a smoking noob; So, I felt I would bring a unique perspective to smoking the Camacho Triple Maduro. I was wrong. It's exactly what these three reviews wrote:

1. dk_ace
2. Rebel Herfer
3. Tizlaney

If you like Maduro's, the cigar looks wonderful. The double ring label adds to the allure of the stick. It smells nice. Like a fly to a flytrap, I picked one up.

The first couple of puffs felt like I had torn open my pepper grinder and poured the contents down my throat. My lips burned. After a while it settled down, provided a good amount of smoke, and I thought I was in business. In fact, it was so pleasurable that I decided to hurry the smoke a little. Why not? It wasn't doing much for me, other than a short return of the pepper aftertaste, so I speed up my puffs.

What in the hell was I thinking?

I remember sitting down and looking at the porch light spinning above my head. Wait a sec the light isn't supposed to spin! I stumbled inside, made a quick bowl of cereal and grabbed a banana. I've spent the last hour recovering until I could write this post.

Novices: Watch out! Learn from my noobiness! Save yourself!

-stumbles off to bed-

Chocolate works better. I once had a bad experience with a CAO Brazilia.

Edit to add> BTW that Camacho IS a good cigar. I smoked one last week and now that I read this, I plan to smoke another tomorrow.

Wicked bro
I like these cigars on a Saturday morning with coffee on my deck.
I find them very smooth, a little strong but not too bad..
All in all a very nice cigar

I got some of them on the way I just bought from BigJake6904. Hope they don't kill me. Think they are going to sit in humidor for a while and get happy.

I had the one on the far left last Sunday with a few pints of my Obsidian Stout Clone.
That puppy had a 3" ash on it during a day with 30 MPH gusts! Wonderful cigar!

DSCI0056.jpg

I had one last weekend. It was a full flavored cigar that wasn't harsh but didn't blow me away.
I'm going to revisit one later down the road. Maybe compliment it with a nice tall glass of Guinness :)

I've smoked two and they were great, I've got two more in my humi right now and thinking about getting a box of 11/18 in the near future. Thanks for the review, try and LFD DL Chisel Maduro, I bet you'd like it, everyone does.

I love maduro. I have got to get me some of those. I have heard a lot about them, but they have not made to our local area. I can identify with Shibumi on the CAO Brazilia, but the CAO MX2 is fantastic.

Nice to see some of y'all do read!!! :whistling:

I wasn't a big fan of this line, may revisit someday. Don't let this deter you from maduros and as Anvil said maddys make great breakfast smokes. Just make sure you are prepared to smoke a strong cigar. A teaspoon of sugar help counter the "spinning lights" as do dark brownies (not THOSE :p kinda brownies for those of you on the west coast).

Good review.

I haven't had one of these in a while, but it is one that I really like. I am going to have to pick up another now that you remind me of them.
B