• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cameron Hughes

Woodson

Good day to you!

I wanted to reach out and say hello! I have been drinking wine for some time but just now have begun to understand its complexity. A colleague of mine insisted on using Cameron Hughes for premium wine at a fraction of the cost.

I have previously searched for information regarding Cameron Hughes but with no success. I wanted to get your opinions on using them. Here is a little background information for those who have yet to hear of CHwine:

"Our focus is on buying at the high-end, small available 'Lots' of super premium wine. Because not all wine at the high-end is bottled, we rescue those 'Lots' do some stylistic blending and get it to you at a great price."

Thanks for any feedback you may have.

Bryan

Hi Bryan,

Sounds like they ar a Negociant winery, they purchase bulk wine from wineries, blend it, put their label on it and sell it. Nothing wrong with this concept at all and there are some very drinkable wines being produced this way.

As with cigars, if you like it .... go for it! It sure helps save money if you can find less expensive wines that fit your palate. I tried a few $150 Cabs this past weekend that I wouldn't pay $40 for, they just didn't match my palate. That being said, I did try a $250 wine that I would have no problem purchasing if I could find it.

:cool: