• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Camping fun

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Well guys I just got back from a great camping trip, I went to Scotts Flat Camp Grounds it was great. My brother and a bunch of friends, about 35 people in all. took over a bunch of sites near the water. In all we had 3 very nice boats, and 2 jet ski's. We got there on the morning of the 3rd, and came back today. One of the people there had a nice laptop which he had a hook-up to the internet via his Nextel phone, it wasn't very fast but I was able to take a quick glance and see what kind of mischief you all have been into. :D . Other than that we just partied non stop until this morning. The lake was not very large but we where able to find a nice beach on the other side of the lake away from all the other campers. we had to take 3 trips per boat, to get all the people and other stuff, over to the site. We just left most of it there when we came back at night to the campgrounds. The weather was fantastic, and the water was warm. Since this was the first time I have been able to go swimming I took full advantage of the boats, hell I even went tubing. Which means, for those that don't know is when you take a large tube and tie it by a rope to the back of a boat and fling you about in the water, my brother bought a specialized tube, which could seat 3 people. with headrests and handles, and boy did we need them, we where out on the water for most of the time, and I got a tad bit sunburned, plus all the alcohol we drank all day long, and at nite we had great food, and blended margaritas. Plus I introduced the joy of great cigars to alot of people there. Now as to the cigars I had well I woke up each morning and enjoyed, a VSG Sorcerer. and in the afternoon, I would just try a couple of average cigars, such as the Astral TVS, or a Padron 3000. Now in the evening I endulged myself with a couple of my personal favorites. PAM Torpedo, and a Partagas varnished. There where alot more cigars, but non very note worthy. Over all I had a fantastic time, and I can't wait until my next camping trip, which will be July 28th, I plan on going fishing for four days.

I'm tellin'ya! It's a tree thing! And your a sick man. :p

ParaGod quote: "So many trees, so little time".

:sign: :sign: :sign: ;)

welcome back,
glad you had a great time and you were healed up enough to enjoy it!