• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Camping

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Okay heres the deal , my daughter, and I want to go camping this summer we usually go about 6 times, we like to go camping near a lake or basically near water, we like it to be secluded, she is not into backpacking yet so it will be car camping. Any suggestions?

I live in Northern California, I am looking to go camping no farther than San Luis Obispo. We would like to find some nice out of the way spot to relax.

How about next to that tree you flew into. It'll give you some shade and you'll have some great memories and a lot to talk about..... :p :sign: :p :sign: :p :sign: :p

I used to love going into the Sierras when I lived in CA but that might be too far for your liking :D

BenjieV :D

Nope not to far at all, I usually go near Sierraville, which is in the sierra foothills, but I have gone as far as Shasta. Distance really isn't an issue, when it comes to camping, I am just looking for a great spot.

Pg,
May I suggest Arizona. Somewhere between Tuscon and Phoenix. There are no trees there to run into.
Just kiddin. you are in a great place to enjoy the outdoors. Just dont forget a couple of good smokes.
Jerry