• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

camus cognac

Robbmt

Thermal UP!!!!!!
$20 at Lukas liquor last night and you would get 10 - 12 ml. (3 or 4 sips ) of each of the following.

Grand VSOP- $29 (5 yrs ) -- brilliant yellow with fiery red tones, a full fruity nose and flavors a mild burn that does not reveal much on the lingering finish. Also mixes well with tonic water.

Cuvee $34 (5 yrs) -- golden yellow with a more flowery nose (violet?) a bit rounder and more lush on the tongue not much of a burn and a soft nutty finish

Josephine $49 375ml (15 yrs)-- pale yellow even more flowers on the nose, more floral variety on the palette, very soft finnish. The first sip led to that burn feeling from alcohol fumes but this evened out as you keep sniffing and sipping.

Naploean $69 (15 yrs) -- burnt yellow and very round full nose of fruits and nuts,
nice mellow sweetness on the tongue and a finish that rounds out nicely. Best bang for the buck

Camus XO Superior $99 (24 yrs) -- Nice ochre yellow with a full bodied mellowed fruit nose that translates just as well to the tongue. Luscious. and a nutty finish that just goes on and on and on.

Camus XO Borderies $119 (24 yrs) rich yellow and flowery nose (violets-- that what they tell me-- smells pretty.) flavor is definitely rich and that aromatic quality permeates very well. You can drink a flower.

Camus Jubilee $750 (? yrs) so rich and smooth I can only fall short with this one. Definitely richer body and flavor and finish than the XO.

After all this I got a nice ink pen and the original $20 was taken off if you purchased a bottle that night. I bought the XO Superior and they threw in a nice black long sleeve shirt with Camus cognac embroidered on each sleeve.

All in all, definitely worth the price of admission :sign:

Sounds like a great time and a pretty good deal too. The XO is good stuff but hard to find in my area.

Indeed it was.

Last night after dinner at Red Lobster I matched it perfectly with an Ashton maduro.