• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can a beetle eat the entire cigar?

Sorry I have no children.
I am now leaning on possible dark matter in my humidor.

No Nimrod I don't think its Dark Matter. A more likely explanation is one of the Heartfelt beads collapsed causing a Black Hole that sucked your Tat into it. That seems to be happening as of late, perhaps you can ask Viper for a refund of the purchase price of the cigar, or a new set of beads.

If you find the answer to that let me know i had one and disapear from my humi my brother says he din't smoke it but i have my doubts funny exact same cigar i feel ur pain.

Did you check for suspicious Llamas loitering outside your house? If you find one, check it's overcoat pockets. All of them.

Good luck.

This reminds me of a picture from Vitolas.

ryj_beetles.jpg

So, my question is: can a beetle eat the entire cigar, including the wrapper?
If in the cigar's place there is a pile of dusty beetle crap of approximately the same volume, then I'd say yes. That had to be one hungry beetle though. :D

Wilkey

Ummm... I understand that sometimes things get misplaced and what not.... but dont think about tryin what this guy did..... Linky